Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Favorite Books and Upcoming Reviews

So, before I begin reviewing books, I should probably let you know what some of my personal favorites are. Because I have quite a few books that I've enjoyed over the years, I decided to post my top 10 here. Any of these lists are of course not definitive in terms of order. However, I can say confidently that the top three are in correct order. After that it's a little murky. I will try to post one a day, although if I'm feeling crazy I might post more.
Here are some of the books I'll be discussing over the next few weeks!

It by Stephen King
The Deer Park by Norman Mailer
Lunar Park by Bret Easton Ellis
Less than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis
Where are the Children? by Mary Higgins Clark
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here!